REDEEM YOUR VOUCHER
Vouchers and Boarding Pass sold by Brussels Flight Simulators
If you own a voucher coming from Brussels Flight Simulators, it’s quite simple:
- First it’s very important to login or create an account if you don’t have one. A booking can never be anonymous.
- Then, select your aircraft here below, then continue by selecting the same duration as indicated on your boarding pass (and the same number of participants in case you fly the Boeing 737 (participants = pilots + passengers-observers) ).
- Just proceed as a normal purchase, and don’t worry if the system shows a price to pay. This is normal at this step, you will be able to redeem your voucher later, during the checkout.
- If you decide to upgrade (more time / more participants), you will have to pay the difference at the end of the process.
- If you want to crossgrade (changing the aircraft), you can also do it and pay the difference if any. Notice that if you choose for a lower price configuration, there will be no refunds and the possible balance of your voucher will be lost.
Voucher codes intended to reschedule a session that was canceled/postponed due to COVID-19
Please proceed exactly the same way as explained for standard Vouchers and Boarding Pass. You normally got a new code via email a few days or weeks before the cancellation (should start by COV… ); please use this one to rebook.
Vouchers and Boarding Pass sold by Partners
If you have a voucher from a partner like Groupon, Wonderbox, Vivabox, or any other external company, please contact us and mention all the relevant information (provider, specific codes, name, simulator, expiry date if any…).
We will provide a new voucher code so you can redeem it online. Sorry for the inconvenience, this will be fixed in a coming update of the website.
FIGHTER JETS: FLY a F-16 or F-18 or BOTH!
FLY A BOEING 737 LIKE A REAL CAPTAIN!
Up to 8 participants!
FLY A CESSNA 172
1 or 2 participants.