FLY THE F-16 COMBAT JET AND THRILL! GOOSEBUMPS GUARANTEED, GET ON BOARD AND TAKE OFF – PREPARE FOR CRAZY MISSIONS OR AIR COMBAT!
An exclusive immersive experience, unique in Belgium.
Make your dream come true and become a fighter pilot: Fancy and crazy immersive adventure!
Suitable for adults and children over 10 years old.
STUNNING! DOGFIGHT, LANDING ON AIRCRAFT CARRIERS, CRAZY MISSIONS, AEROBATIC MANEUVERS: OUR SIMULATORS ARE SO REALISTIC THAT YOU WILL FULLY IMMERSE IN THE AMAZING WORLD OF FIGHTER PLANES!
Choose a F-16 or F-18 experience (single pilot), or even both the F-16 and F-18 together with a friend in the same virtual airspace (COMBO formula for 2 pilots), for a stunning interactive experience.
The F-16 is a multirole fighter aircraft while the F-18is more fighter, bomber and attack jet.
An incredible immersive experience at 210°
- Interactive missions, dogfight, bombing, rescue, interceptions: a total immersion in the world of fighter pilots
- F-16 or F-18 solo formula: 1 pilot + max 1 observer allowed
- COMBO formula: 2 participants + max 2 observers allowed
- Professional Instructor included (EN/FR/NL)
- Free 5-min quick briefing in command, before session start (EN/FR/NL)
- No prerequisites, you fly in a minute
- Highly realistic behaviour of the aircraft
- More than 24.000 airports, unlimited missions
- Fully customizable weather
- Virtual targets and enemies
- Activity for adults and children +10 years*
- In short: thrill, fun, goosebumps and adrenaline!
A professional flight simulator reproduces the real behavior of aircraft in an ultra-precise way, and therefore differs from game consoles or VR headsets which sometimes offer very high image resolutions and impressive but totally unrealistic effects.
We are not a Luna Park, so it is important to know that the experiences we offer do not pursue the same goals as video games. Our goal is to place participants in as real a simulation as possible, which is both fun and impressive.
Our simulators are also used by professional pilots, both for training and for fun.
They are static (not on hydraulic cylinders), however the illusion of movement is very effective thanks to the advanced visual and sound systems we use.