79,00 € – 529,00 €
COMBO FIGHTERS: the ultimate gift that blows people away!
Offer this amazing thrilling and immersive experience for 2 people: they will never forget it!
This formula is recommended if you want to offer a session for 2 people flying our 2 fighter jets at the same time. The 2 participants (friends, colleagues, family members) will fly both the F-16 and the F-18 together in the same airspace: interactive dogfights, dangerous formation flights and crazy coordinated missions!
Suitable for adults and children over 10 years old. Each participant has the allowance to bring 1 observer. And remember: All our vouchers are lifetime valid!
79,00 € – 529,00 €
WHAT A STUNNING GIFT! DOGFIGHT, LANDING ON AIRCRAFT CARRIERS, CRAZY MISSIONS, AEROBATIC MANEUVERS: OUR SIMULATORS ARE SO REALISTIC THAT YOU WILL FULLY IMMERSE IN THE AMAZING WORLD OF FIGHTER PLANES!
Offer a F-16 or F-18 experience (single pilot), or even both the F-16 and F-18 together with a friend in the same virtual airspace (COMBO formula for 2 pilots), for a stunning interactive experience.
The F-16 is a multirole fighter aircraft while the F-18 is more fighter, bomber and attack jet. An incredible immersive experience at 210°!
- Interactive missions, dogfight, bombing, rescue, interceptions: a total immersion in the world of fighter pilots
- F-16 or F-18 solo formula: 1 pilot + max 1 observer allowed
- COMBO formula: 2 participants + max 2 observers allowed
- Professional Instructor included (EN/FR/NL)
- Free 5-min quick briefing in command, before session start (EN/FR/NL)
- No prerequisites, you fly in a minute
- Highly realistic behaviour of the aircrafts
- More than 24.000 airports, unlimited missions
- Fully customizable weather
- Virtual targets and enemies
- Activity for adults and children +10 years*
- In short: thrill, fun, goosebumps and adrenaline!
* flying a Fighter Jet simulator is however quite technical and not suitable for children who are not ready to keep a minimum concentration – this remains a professional flight simulator.
A professional flight simulator reproduces the real behavior of aircraft in an ultra-precise way, and therefore differs from game consoles or VR headsets which sometimes offer very high image resolutions and impressive but totally unrealistic effects.
We are not a Luna Park, so it is important to know that the experiences we offer do not pursue the same goals as video games. Our goal is to place participants in as real a simulation as possible, which is both fun and impressive.
Our simulators are also used by professional pilots, both for training and for fun.
They are static (not on hydraulic cylinders), however the illusion of movement is very effective thanks to the advanced visual and sound systems we use.