You are the Captain: Nowhere else is such a realistic immersive experience!
We offer a unique 360° experience, never seen before, for both ‘captains for a day’ and passengers!
Our exclusive system creates an amazing impression of being really in flight, thanks to customized visual system faithfully reproducing the scenery, movements, weather, traffic…
No experience and no training needed: you are in command and take off after a 5 minute briefing, in the company of a professional instructor!
AMAZING EXPERIENCE: TAKE CONTROL OF A BOEING 737 LIKE A REAL CAPTAIN AND FLY THE MOST IMMERSIVE FLIGHT SIMULATOR EVER SEEN!
An incredible and totally immersive experience at 360 °, creating the impression of being really in flight thanks to a unique visual system faithfully reproducing the scenery, movements, weather, traffic…
- Alone, with friends, family or colleagues (up to 8 persons together but never mixed with different customers)
- All participants in a session can take the controls, one at a time or two by two, depending on their abilities (to be discussed with the instructor)
- A unique-in-the-world cabin can accommodate up to 8 participants (pilots and/or passengers), fully immersed and without separation with the cockpit
- Takeoffs, landings, and why not barrel rolls, stalls and spins: all maneuvers are allowed in our simulator!
- Professional Instructor included (EN/FR/NL)
- Free 10-min briefing in the cockpit, before session start (EN/FR/NL)
- No prerequisites, you already fly after a few minutes
- Accessible to adults and children from 10 years*
- Flight controls with advanced dynamic force feedback
- Ultra-realistic behavior of the plane
- +24.000 airports all around the World
- Fully parameterizable weather conditions (fair weather, thunderstorms, storms, crosswinds, fog, icing, snow, real time weather, etc.)
- +150 different failures available to add more thrill (if needed! 😉 )
- In short: thrill, fun, happiness, discovery!
* flying a Boeing 737 is however quite technical and not suitable for children who are not ready to keep a minimum concentration – this remains a professional flight simulator.